By WhatALoserAmI - 27/06/2016 16:08 - India - Bhopal

Today, an old friend of mine refused to go to a movie with me. Turns out he was sitting in front of me with my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 710
You deserved it 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hopefully it was a horror movie. No one will hear their screams... Now you just need to figure out how to get rid of the bodies.

ALittleFreak 15

Spend the rest of the movie throwing popcorn at their heads. Just kidding you're better than that. That's garbage man, ditch them both.

Comments

And 2 more people added to the curb. One due to cheating and the other for being a lying backstabbing jerk. Sorry this happened OP.

Hope you poured your soda their heads before dumping both their ratchet asses

Invite them both over for dinner and give them red wine but pour cyonide in their red wine because it hides the scent

And then deal with the bodies and cops sniffing around when they are reported missing and him with no alibi.

People are such garbage. What idiots, both of them. Refuse to go, then go see the same movie, at the same theatre, at the same time? You're clearly better off without them, with an IQ score like that, they would have just weighed you down. I know you're probably hurting, and I'm sorry, but celebrate the fact that now there's room for the people who will treat you right to step on in.

i can feel the pain friend. rough times but at these times they make us stronger and we learn what it means to be human. its an unfair and cruel world that no one should experience. i wish you the best of luck and hope happiness follows.

Change your contact name to a girl and call him

rule #1 on the bros code you don't date a bros,girl even after they broken up

Tell her it's ok that she cheated on you because your doing the same make her feel hurt aswell