By Anonymous - 22/04/2014 03:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, after years of marriage and my lazy husband letting himself go, I can now finish a bottle of wine and still be sober. This means I've built immunity to the last thing that can make me want to have sex with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 353
You deserved it 15 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe marriage counselling is worth a try?

That was one depressing read. Maybe time to seek help; that's not healthy for you or him.

Comments

You need out of that marriage now. I mean. You obviously don't deserve to be with someone if you can't love them for who they are. You loved him when you married him, you apparently didn't truly love him. Help him change, instead of posting on the internet about how sad and pathetic you're life is. Idk about everyone else, but the only thing this post did was show what a bitch you are. And obviously an alcoholic. Women, never say that all men are mean, horrible people. This woman just proved that we as women are just as mean and horrible. Get over yourself.

If you are not first priory in his life he should see someone or you two need to sort things out

If you married him for his looks it's a YDI. This post screams shallow. Can you safely say you are at the same weight you were when you were married?

conman531 23
MallardMarauder 10

That's why I drink Jack Daniels. Wine wasn't cutting it anymore.

this entire fml is so depressing and makes me not want to get married :(

Bigfabthetruth52 22

i just thought something while reading this again.how can you drink a whole bottle of wine and be sober?doesn't make any sense.

Well congrats on becoming an alcoholic just to avoid having a conversation with your husband. Just talk to him, he may want to change his looks and support from you may help. If he is not interested in changing maybe you should let him go so he can find someone who loves him unconditionally. If OP was a man, they would have been torn apart for making a FML post like this.

This is sad on so many levels. Or wrong on so many levels, as Bo Burnham would say.