By Anonymous - 22/04/2014 03:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, after years of marriage and my lazy husband letting himself go, I can now finish a bottle of wine and still be sober. This means I've built immunity to the last thing that can make me want to have sex with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 353
You deserved it 15 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe marriage counselling is worth a try?

That was one depressing read. Maybe time to seek help; that's not healthy for you or him.

Comments

CowTippingDwarfs 21

I've been married with my wife for 25 years and we have both had our ups and downs. I'm not saying you guys have never been right but if it takes wine for you to want your partner then why be with him? That's a waste of a relationship. I could never even imagine if my wife gained a ton of weight I'd have to drink to be with her. She's mine because when no one else was there she was. When I was at my worst she never left. You need to seriously think about your marriage.

This^. Finally someone who understands what a good relationship is! I could never imagine feeling such a lack of respect for my man, never mind needing to get pissed before wanting to get intimate... I'm almost speechless with your attitude OP.

I find it shallow. OP needs to rethink as to why she's feeling this way toward her husband.

You're blaming your husband for your own issues? That's pretty low.

I'd rather gain a couple pounds than be a shallow, alcoholic, bitch of a wife. Maybe you need to reevaluate yourself.

It doesn't sound like a healthy relationship for both you and your husband. Maybe relationship therapy is an option?

Ku-Dos! That's quite a resistance you've built up!

Have you tried reverse psychology ? You can make him think he doesn't want to fix himself and then make him realize he does :)

She's smart enough to "out drink" their sex. I highly doubt she'll be able to reverse psychology him.