By tampondealer - 09/11/2009 18:42 - Canada

Today, after visiting my mom, she stuffed a bunch of pads in my backpack so I'd have some at my dorm. When I was going through security, I was stopped and ended up missing my flight. Apparently the jumbo pads my mom sent look exactly like packs of cocaine when they go through the X-ray machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 131
You deserved it 2 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the hell does everyone care so much about womens' personal hygiene? Everyone cares about who shaves what, and now it's "gross" to use a ******* pad? Back the **** off.

I'd say you should have used tampons, but TSA would probably mistake those for syringes.

Comments

Why the hell does everyone care so much about womens' personal hygiene? Everyone cares about who shaves what, and now it's "gross" to use a ******* pad? Back the **** off.

agreed. thank you for posting that ! jeez. people these days...

hopiee 0

ROFLMFAOLMFAOROFLLOLOL >.>

Cloudy_fml 0

Your mom didn't think you would be capable of buying some once you got there?

Couldn't she have just given you extra money instead? It's not like "feminine napkins" are not available in your area.

Lol @ 'feminine napkins' like it's dirty to call it a pad or something.

ami1043 0

@11 Irb081 Pads really aren't that disgusting. most pads absorb the fluids so you aren't sitting in a pool of blood. Also, not every woman can wear tampons. I know that I can't.

lmao, the same thing almost happened to me. at the airport in Rome, they decided to check my packsack out of the 30 people in my group before getting on the plane. Fortunately it was a woman, because the first compartment she opened was full of pads. she didn't even look through the rest of the bag :P

iheartyoux96 0

some religions deem it immoral to stick things up your ****** since it could break your hymen and so some girls can only use pads...

That's embarassing for sure that they searched your bag when it was packed as such but feminine hygiene products don't look like cocaine on x-ray. The security guards might have been checking for explosives or something they didn't recognize since it's not in the job description to search for drugs anyway...