By tampondealer - 09/11/2009 18:42 - Canada

Today, after visiting my mom, she stuffed a bunch of pads in my backpack so I'd have some at my dorm. When I was going through security, I was stopped and ended up missing my flight. Apparently the jumbo pads my mom sent look exactly like packs of cocaine when they go through the X-ray machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 130
You deserved it 2 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the hell does everyone care so much about womens' personal hygiene? Everyone cares about who shaves what, and now it's "gross" to use a ******* pad? Back the **** off.

I'd say you should have used tampons, but TSA would probably mistake those for syringes.

Comments

I've been taken aside for extra screening before, it doesn't take that long. They tell you to arrive 2 hours early for a reason.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Hey... can you hook me up? I'm in need of a product that I hear you supply.

the airport screeners either a) check for organic material, in which case the pads wont show or b) x-ray for hard, metallic material, in which case the pads wont show. mmm.........

What the hell do you thing pads are made of you moron? Cotton. It is organic.

Were you going through YXE or YQR? Sometimes the TSAs in Saskatoon can take a long time and be really anal about stuff, and sometimes not. I've never had to go through security in Regina though.

poo fyl that sucks but I hate pads and feel much more cleaner with a tampon :)

I'm sorry you missed your flight, but this did kinda make me laugh...

alwaysalady 0

start taking the birth control that makes periods dissappear. problem solved. (I haveb;t had a period in 2 years! It's great

Meh i did that. It was great until I started having random bleeding that lasted for months at a time. Some people can't go on birth control. Or don't want to because they don't need it. And it takes a while longer to know if it failed and you're pregnant if you aren't expecting a period.

By any chance was it the depo? I was on it for three years didn't have my period for two in a half and I have bad backaches and joint problems.. Yea it's ******* dandy and yes I did take the extra calcium that I was sopposed to it didn't help

the_stereotype 0

i'm calling fake. if that's what happened, they would just look in your bag and see that it was pads and not cocaine and then let you go. there was no reason to keep you from your flight.