By The Soul Of A Damned Queef - 31/01/2015 04:04 - United States - Dublin

Spicy
Today, after telling my husband he can send me dirty texts any time, he sent me one from work. It said, "Babe when I get home, I'm gonna go 9/11 on your pussy ;)". I'm still not sure he understands why that was so offensive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 578
You deserved it 6 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You told him 'dirty'. Now only your definition of dirty has to match with his definition!

XBurytheCastleX 25

Comments

1: It was an inside job and even if it wasn't the government knew it was gonna happen and didn't try to stop it 2: who gives a **** anymore two buildings blew up and people die but compared to what we did as retaliation had much worse effects on the world(Isis) 3: Americans are the only group of people in the world that think they need to remember and commemorate every bad thing we make holidays for people getting shot but it happens everyday once you think for yourself and stop listening to the government and trusting everything they say Americans will always be sheep blindly following a wolf

Take a deep breath and remember that was the first try. Both of you will get better at this. If you talk about it to much he may never try again. Is it worth the loss of fun playful foreplay? No its not. Let it go and text him something dirty with a few pics he will learn from your examples of what you want. If you find another of his text offensive it may mean sexting is not for you. BTW I thought his text was funny and sexy. Thet man wants to hit you hard and hot what is not to like about that?

^^And that's how you find the sex therapist in the room. It starts with "Take a deep breath and..."

Sooo it'll be terrifying, excruciating, and thousands will die? I guess the D in this context must mean Destroyer of Worlds (is your hubs Sauron?)

Look, I agree the comment was not exactly ideal and judging by the some of the responses offensive as well. But, I do not think he was intentionally trying to be malicious or insensitive. I think the best approach is to inform him why you found it offensive but that he can still text you. Oh and one more thing, just because something happened years or decades ago does not mean it's affects aren't still felt today. As a Jew a prime example of this is the Holocaust.

Regardless of if it was offensive or not, (I fall on the "probably somewhat" side) how is that supposed to be taken sexually? I'm honestly curious what he was trying to imply about his actions because it doesn't make any sort of sense to me.

Urpoppy 21

I think you are being much too sensitive about this. Loosen up and be more fun to be with. Trust me, it won't last otherwise.