By Anonymous - 23/08/2015 14:03 - United States - Charlotte

Today, after some great sex, my boyfriend mused: "You know, from this position, I could punch you in the cunt and you wouldn't be able to stop me." I could only relax when he finally fell asleep nearly an hour later. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 706
You deserved it 2 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Saintly 2

I don't think you should do that position again.

Lots of people. A guy was harrassing my friend once at school, touching her after her repeatedly telling him not to, and she clocked him right in the dick.

Comments

TCRII 29

Gently take hold of his balls and wake him up. Then say "betcha my squeeze would hurt more than your punch - wanna find out?"

Everybody is going crazy saying to hit him in the dick, and not realizing he actually DIDN'T hit OP, most likely meaning it was just a joke.

Well of course it was a joke. But not the most romantic or touching thing to say after sex.

Really? Just because he didn't actually do it doesn't mean there's nothing wrong here, hence why this is on FML.. A romantic partner is someone you're supposed to trust wholeheartedly, you can't say crazy stuff like that to OP when they're most vulnerable (about to sleep)

probably not love you need op. sorry but there's plenty of other guys out there.

It's disturbing to me as a male that another male would even think something like that much less say it.

RedPillSucks 31

hint that when he falls asleep, you could become Loraina Hobbit and theres nothing he could do about it

Dude threatens to punch me in bed, his next two words will be spoken from the other side of the door. Seriously if it literally scared you, get out. Now.

maybe it's time to find a brew boyfriend OP. sorry :(

Maybe he thought you might like fisting.