By Anonymous - 02/12/2014 03:14 - United States - Anchorage

Spicy
Today, after putting in so much effort to forgive my husband for his affair, we had sex. Not even 2 minutes into it, he called me by the other woman's name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 502
You deserved it 12 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm so sorry OP but I think in certain situations as ones like these which involve your significant other cheating on you, you just have to let him go. There's another man out there for you :)

Comments

nika_rose_ 5

Just be like Frozen, and Let Him Go. Seriously, you deserve better than that.

To everyone saying 'dump him' and 'once a cheater always a cheater'. I admire her for giving him a second chance. If someone is broken you try and fix it! I would agree now he's messed up again that she should consider her options. But I made a mistake and cheated a few years ago and seeing what it did to others made me feel so terrible I sure as hell will never do it again! People make mistakes so she was right to give her MARRIAGE another chance. He needed to prove his loyalty but unfortunately he failed. I'm sorry OP, you don't deserve this to happen to you

a mistake is something that happens once , more then once it's not a mistake but a choice. he choose to have an affair, with someone else . besides the wife gave him another chance ,and he still messed up .he doesnt deserve another chance.

I think that's your cue to kick him out.

Sounds like it is definitely time to cut your losses. I know from experience that it is both difficult to do, and sometimes the best thing to do.

That sucks. And I hope you can work it through with your husband. Let him know it hurt your feelings, and be very clear about your feelings. Most of these things can actually be fixed. And don't fully dismiss non-sexual-exclusivity.

I really feel your pain on that, I'm still trying to forgive my husband for his affair even after he's done nothing to remedy my trust.

then why are you still with him! ? the whole point of giving them a chance ,is so they can earn your trust again. if hes not doing that then how can you trust him?

deejoy 22

Sorry but are you kidding me? Calling her name after you forgave him? **** no. Run fast OP, you deserve someone with a heart.

Well that's a big bucket of nope. I hope you were able to recover from shock quickly enough to slap him.

I completely agree with what you said 46. I think it is very possible for people to change and for a broken marriage (from cheating) to be fixed and be even better than before. I think it comes down to whether they are both willing to try to fix the marriage. The husband has to want to change and fix the relationship, and op needs to figure out whether she can personally handle the hardship of forgiving him and making it work. I'm don't know if I would be able to take back a cheater and forgive him (and I completely understand that there are people that can't, and I don't blame them) but I certainly admire Op for doing it and I don't think anybody should be able to judge her for it. Marriages can come through an affair and often end up being stronger than ever before and I don't think any of us have the right to tell someone that it can't and that they can't change. Best of luck to Op & all who can.