By Anonymous - 02/12/2014 03:14 - United States - Anchorage

Spicy
Today, after putting in so much effort to forgive my husband for his affair, we had sex. Not even 2 minutes into it, he called me by the other woman's name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 502
You deserved it 12 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm so sorry OP but I think in certain situations as ones like these which involve your significant other cheating on you, you just have to let him go. There's another man out there for you :)

Comments

The problem is the husband. She shouldn't be expected to change her beliefs because her husband can't stay monogamous.

If OP's husband can't remain faithful, he shouldn't have started a monogamous relationship in the first place. The problem is with the husband, not with the relationship.

I hope your couch is uncomfortable so he will suffer through the nights he will spend there until he gets his own place.

Polyamory is a valid lifestyle - but one that involves willing participation from all parties and consent from the beginning. This woman's husband was cheating and his behaviour is unacceptable. Don't push your own choices onto others.

I had to look back to see where you're from, OP. Your husband sounds EXACTLY like my best friends almost ex husband! She's not from Alaska though. And her almost-ex would have said the other woman's name on purpose. Kick him to the curb! Ain't nobody got time for that!

OP, You are awesome for being able to forgive him. He, on the other hand, is a jerk. If you're done with him but need some reassurance that you should go through with it, look up chumplady.com. She writes a no-nonsense blog about cheaters and chumps. If you still want to try to reconcile, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you and your husband will work things out and be happy again.

Oh gosh ): I'm so sorry to hear OP! You do deserve better!

I'm all for fixing things when they're broken, but some things are unforgivable and unfixable. Tread lightly.