By Anonymous - 02/12/2014 03:14 - United States - Anchorage

Spicy
Today, after putting in so much effort to forgive my husband for his affair, we had sex. Not even 2 minutes into it, he called me by the other woman's name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 502
You deserved it 12 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm so sorry OP but I think in certain situations as ones like these which involve your significant other cheating on you, you just have to let him go. There's another man out there for you :)

Comments

Cheaters don't get second chances. It's as simple as that.

What an asshole, OP! You deserve better. Forget reconciling. Divorce that jerk!

take his affairs, call a taxi, and tell him to go away!!!!!!

Gonna throw OP's husband a bone here, it may have been a complete accident and NOT because he was fantasising about the other woman. It could simply be habit, or maybe he was thinking how lucky etc he was that his wife took him back after the huge mistake he made with the other woman. It is the first time they had sex since she found out, the other woman wasn't necessarily on his mind for a "bad" reason, if he was feeling guilt or regret over the affair he could have been thinking "i was so stupid to go with *her name*" and accidentally said her name. Talking to someone and accidentally calling them the name of somebody you're talking/thinking about is pretty common. Maybe he's mortified by it and started apologising, crying etc, we don't know as OP didn't say.

You can either get out now and start healing or let this wound fester in you until the infection spreads to everything else in your marriage anyway. You did your best, nobody can fault you; now it's time to do the right thing for yourself.

I would have left him and never looked back the first time. Trust is gone.

luvdolphin 9

"I, Ross, take thee, Rachel" I'm sorry but this made me think of that. That really sucks though :(

A friend of mine's husband just cheated on her not too long ago. He also has an 11 month old daughter with my friend. I'm so sorry to hear this. I recommend either marriage couciling or divorce. Cause what he did is unforgivable in my book!

lionhead29 9

you deserved it a leopard can't change it's spots