By Anonymous - 28/01/2014 19:43 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, after months of random vomiting with no apparent cause, I finally got some tests done. The doctor says there's nothing wrong with me and that it's all just in my head. Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 707
You deserved it 4 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

onealmxwilson 18

You should have vomited in his office and then asked if that was in your head too.

toowie_fml 20

I was doing that for awhile, later I came to realize that it was because I was stressed about something that I kept denying.

Comments

ashliilynise 11

You need a new doctor. My doc told me my allergy to over the counter pain killers was in my head, and I was perscribed Percocet, and I was put in the hospital because of the so called "in my head" allergy. But seriously, get a knew doctor. Preferably polish. Stay away from asian's. They only go by the book, and if something doesn't match the book, they guess!

tehdarkness 21

My friend had that and it turned out that it was a type of migraine that doesn't occur as a headache. Good luck!

The cause is you were trying to have sex with a woman even though you are gay. Being so unfathomably nervous you vomited. The doc is right bro.

That happened to me for over 4 years, turns out it was parasites in my liver. Doctors are the worst, I had to resort to a naturopath. Hope this helps :)

Do you think this could possibly be anxiety/stress related? I had similar symptoms when I was younger and frequently had anxiety attacks.

My doctor told me that to look up chronic vomiting syndrome. It's hard to get diagnosed but it's better than being told your stupid

This same sort of thing happened to me too, I went in after having months of nausea, dizziness and vomiting. The doctor took blood (me almost passing out in the process). Then said it was nothing, maybe "a little stress"

Get a different doctor. Some doctors can't admit that they have no idea what's wrong. They seem to not realize the "all in your head" bit is not true most of the time.