By Anonymous - 28/01/2014 19:43 - United States - Brooklyn

Today, after months of random vomiting with no apparent cause, I finally got some tests done. The doctor says there's nothing wrong with me and that it's all just in my head. Great. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 707
You deserved it 4 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

onealmxwilson 18

You should have vomited in his office and then asked if that was in your head too.

toowie_fml 20

I was doing that for awhile, later I came to realize that it was because I was stressed about something that I kept denying.

Comments

time to get a second opinion OP take care.

Gluten intolerance! I had really bad eczema and threw up all the time. Not to mention acne all over. Stopped eating wheat and within a month my skin cleared up and my tummy aches went away (:

I've had a similar problem, have gained 15lbs by just eating light food and trying not to think about getting sick. If I feel like I'm going to get sick, I think about something pure, like water or ice or the forest, etc., silly idea but maybe it will help you?

Sounds like your doctor's a jerk. Get a new one.

Get a ct scan. My wife had the same issue and went to ten different doctors. The tenth one did an abdominal CT and found that all her abdominal organs were distended and squeezing her stomach. The cause? Stage four renal cell carcinoma. I hope this is t your issue, but better safe than sorry. If the first doctor had done a CT scan, she'd be alive today.

In yet another "thing to check out", have them check your gallbladder. I was having severe nausea and vomiting after eating it drinking everything for several months. a gallbladder test showed that it wasn't emptying properly. Gallbladder yanked, good bye, nausea.

I have been told this for years before being diagnosed with Gastroparesis

Op, I had the same thing when I was younger. Used to throw up randomly, and everytime I was about to go out, or actually went out. I got testing done and they didn't c anything wrong. Eventually I grew outta it. "Feel better...?"

Get another opinion. It's not appropriate for a doctor to say "it's all in your head." Get copies of your chart and tests done and bring them with you.

this sounds more like a wtf? moment not a FML one lol