By sucker - 26/09/2012 17:07 - United States - Milton

Today, after months of believing my marriage has been better than ever, I found out that my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbor. I can't afford to move, and I have to see the fake-titted homewrecker every day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 091
You deserved it 2 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kill them both and burry the bodies in a corn field, no one will find then in a cornfield.

lovepandorasaver 11

Take the house and do things to make her move

Comments

perdix 29

It looks like his cheating made your marriage better. For him, at least.

Maybe you should have been better in the sack/kitchen

Jessy713 6

Kick him out and get a hot roommate. Doll your self up and make him regret everything. Don't worry he's probably going to get that he deserves your neighbor will get bored of him probably cheat on him like he did with you. Good luck OP.

Walk up to your fake-tittied neighbour and pretend you're absolutely FASCINATED by her fake boobs. Most women will allow other women to feel them to see how real they feel. That's when you poke her in the boobs with a needle. Her implants will drain all their saline, and she'll be left with ugly, saggy, deflated ****. She loses her boobs, and your husband won't want to touch them. You win twice.

Also, assault charges. Yay. OP, get a divorce lawyer and make your soon to be ex pay for your move.

Callyn - That's the OBVIOUS answer. Mine is clearly much more creative; therefore I win.

lacespace 8

Well you're right doc. She won't even have to worry about payments on her new house in jail.

I'm so sorry! Women who sleep with married men are the types that give the rest of us a bad name.

It's kind of also the married man's fault...possibly moreso.

Honestly, I think it's the married person's fault. I personally wouldn't be "the other chick" but yeah.

perdix 29

Make him move in with the neighbor while supporting you in your house. Get some hot, poor dude to plow you on his nickel. It's a good opportunity for you to frolic with a "scrub."

[BUT] I don't want no scrub A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me. :P

perdix 29

That's the beauty of the OP's situation: She wouldn't want to finance a broke-ass scrub with her hard-earned money, but when she can make her cheating husband pay for her loser gigolo, it's win-win!

skyeyez9 24

Do what you can to improve your education and looks on his dime. Go back to college if you haven't, gym time, get yourself smoking hot while using his money then divorce his ass.

kellygirl83 11

Wow I going through something similar except mine was still married to some woman on the side of the country.

kellygirl83 11

*I am going... Sorry for the typo.