By sucker - 26/09/2012 17:07 - United States - Milton

Today, after months of believing my marriage has been better than ever, I found out that my husband has been cheating on me with our neighbor. I can't afford to move, and I have to see the fake-titted homewrecker every day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 091
You deserved it 2 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kill them both and burry the bodies in a corn field, no one will find then in a cornfield.

lovepandorasaver 11

Take the house and do things to make her move

Comments

If you don't want him then keep on stepping with your life ,and do what makes you happy. I agree with the doing yourself up so you feel good and go out and have fun . If you do want him then punish and punish him hard . But he's cheating ass isn't worth taking back I would never stay with a cheater ,but some people do take their partner back .

priceyfml 7

Do little things to annoy her, like not flushing or replacing the bread with moldy bread!

yenidewi 11

why cant u move on ? u can get sexual diseases from a cheater

**** that hoe! Ask some close friends or move in with your parents for the time being

If I am remembering right, OP can sue either her husband or neighbor (I forget which one) for alienation of affection, I could be wrong though.

BooBootheBear 10

Honey you need to do two things #1 rip out his testacles #2 kick his ass out

Alastrina_fml 20

Who says you have to be nice?? I really hope you're not being nice to either of them. I'd make the *****'s live a living hell, then beat the snot out of my former husband. [if you're going to get in trouble for hitting someone, you may as well hit them HARD] You say you can't move? There are women's shelters who can help you get out of there until you get on your feet. Once you're back on your own feet, don't look back.

Jlwight 0

# 14 yeah make yourself a ***** they will show him

mizteri 1

Kick him out of the house. Don't divorce if you still think the relationship can end up being mended. Or if not. Go get a good lawyer and get everything u can from the guy as u divorce. ._. That means the house and his money n etc.