By anonymous - 08/01/2015 19:10 - United States - Noblesville

Spicy
Today, after getting into bed, I found a used condom under my covers. I asked my roommate about it. She freely admitted that since my bed was comfier than hers, she had sex with her boyfriend on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 106
You deserved it 3 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's like some people have no sense of respect, or a brain altogether.

Sounds like it may have rubbered you the wrong way.

Comments

Put a lock on your door. I've had to do this with my room as my flatmate keeps going in my room for no actual reason and keeps asking if his friend and her son can stay in my bed (which is ******* weird). Even though I said no, he still let them use my room the night before I returned from Christmas at my families home. His friend also used a bunch of my toiletries in the bathroom, she even used my puff ball an razor (both of which are now in the bin, ew!!). Some people don't understand or respect boundaries, so I put a lock on the door and he got the hint. There's a spare room full of boxes and I've mentioned several times if he wants to invite his friend again she isn't staying in my room, if he desperately wants her round a) share your own ******* bed with her b) clear the junk out the guest room. Some people need blatantly obvious hints, so a lock is the perfect hint. Seems to be working for me. I shouldn't need to lock my room, but apparently I do.

That's about the time I'd slap her with the condom, then dump any left over contents on her head

Hopefully, honesty is all she gave her.

mwali02 32

You need to move out. Or need her to move out. This is not worth it.

make her do the laundry...then poke holes in all their condoms....

ifuckmylifeup 3

I'd have slapped her with my two hands

Morale of the story is to get a futon with a metal frame, or a deadbolt!