By anonymous - 08/01/2015 19:10 - United States - Noblesville

Spicy
Today, after getting into bed, I found a used condom under my covers. I asked my roommate about it. She freely admitted that since my bed was comfier than hers, she had sex with her boyfriend on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 106
You deserved it 3 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's like some people have no sense of respect, or a brain altogether.

Sounds like it may have rubbered you the wrong way.

Comments

you can begin with disinfecting your bed like right now

StormGirl142 24
justmeCee 16

Get a lock for your bedroom door. Make it clear that your room is out of bounds for her, talk about boundaries and roommate respect. If it were me I would kick them out or move. Depending on who's name is on the lease. Still there are ways to get around that if you are both on the lease if one takes over and 60 days notice. If you let this slide she will continue to invade your privacy and personal things. The best move would be to end the roommate agreement.

MartiOan 8

Thats a tricky situation because you can`t even feed them back some of their own medicine and ********** on their bed, because theirs might actually be a little gross...

I know this sounds dumb, OP, but TALK TO HER. Chances are she doesn't understand why that is wrong (especially if she's from a non-traditional background.) The couches were randomly assigned, have no sentimental value and yours just happens to be comfier. (That being said, she should have cleaned up after herself- no amount of hippy mindset is an excuse to be a pig.) You should explain to her that this is not ok with you.