Not mine

By alerra - 20/01/2020 14:00 - United States - Baton Rouge

Spicy
Today, my roommate's parents came over to our one room apartment. They found condom wrappers. My roommate tried to say they were mine. I'm still a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 374
You deserved it 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How is this an FML exactly? Are you dating your roommate? Do you CARE about what their parents think of you?

Comments

If you have sex with a condom, you're still a virgin. 😂😂😂

I am. Do you enjoy bullying me about my handicap? Are your "friends" amused? Even with my disability, I know that your comment was missing a question mark. How does it feel to be corrected by a moron?

You'd think the three laughing-to-tears emojis might be a tip-off.

How is this an FML exactly? Are you dating your roommate? Do you CARE about what their parents think of you?

leximichelle 13

If you’re old enough to have a roommate, and their parents are visiting, this roommate is assuming old enough to be having protected sex in his/her own home. Why would they even care enough to lie?

staaacey 30

seriously. and since everyone is old enough, who cares if the roomie lied to their own parents and said the condoms were OPs? they're just condoms, they're not even your own parents, and at least they think you're being safe!

Why are they laying around anyway? Trash cans exist. Should have outed him for being a slob. Or grateful it was just the wrappers he was too lazy to toss.

So? Why do you care? Be a friend and lie bitch