By deserved - 29/10/2009 14:27 - United States

Today, after feeling fat and ugly and a bit depressed, I logged on to Facebook to see my boyfriend had posted "I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world!" I 'liked' it and commented "Aww thank you baby!" I logged in later to see that he commented back saying "I didn't mean you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 412
You deserved it 5 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reyo 2

Anyone else getting the vibe that this "boyfriend" isn't really her boyfriend?

Comments

he should put a condom over his head cause he's a dick :D

I think I would of killed him... so embrassing. who was he talking about

Just because she was feeling fat doesn't mean she is fat. Most women feel fat at some point. And I know a lot of skinny girls that are always whining about how fat they are. And OP, are you sure HE knew he was your boyfriend? If so, he's a douchebag.

As much as people say you should have a sense of humour, I don't agree. If you were that confident in yourself then I can see such a joke as being just a joke. However, if you are self conscious of your weight, like most of the population is, then I understand why it would upset you. To all the guys arguing otherwise, this is like a gf saying you have a small dick. Tbh I would have a frank conversation with him about what he said. If you feel he said it as a joke, then fine, forgive him, but make it clear that it upset you. If you feel like he was just being a ******** about it and didn't understand why you were upset, but you feel this will be an issue to your relationship in the future, then i'd break up with him. I think that people in relationships should LOVE EACH OTHER not put each other down by playing stupid games. If he sincerely meant it as a joke he thought you would get and appologises, fine. Otherwise, tell him to go **** himself, if he's flexible enough (which he won't be).

awwe that little muther fuaaawkeer :( soory thats sad ... but ur probably really pretty

Aww:( feel sorry for you ! Hate all of these pathetic comments

What other girl is he talking about?