By deserved - 29/10/2009 14:27 - United States

Today, after feeling fat and ugly and a bit depressed, I logged on to Facebook to see my boyfriend had posted "I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world!" I 'liked' it and commented "Aww thank you baby!" I logged in later to see that he commented back saying "I didn't mean you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 412
You deserved it 5 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reyo 2

Anyone else getting the vibe that this "boyfriend" isn't really her boyfriend?

Comments

wazdog 4

YDI for 1. not having a sense of humor, 2. mistakenly thinking someone is your bf and/or 3. being fat and ugly.

Ydi for thinking its all about YOU! Big time ydi!!!

SERVED!!!!! YDI for presuming you were the only one.

If he was joking then you should have sense of humor, or start building one, but judging from the mood of how this was written; you should dump that assfuck son of a ****.

Everyone who says, "YDI FOR THINKING YOU'RE HIS ONLY GF!" is an idiot. A person should never have more than one significant other at a time. -_-"

No one said that r-tard. they said she deserves it because she's a clingy bitch who jumped the gun by assuming that he was her boyfriend. He clearly tried to pull the old ****'n'flee but failed.

fits138 0

Okay. So I'm getting kinda frustrated at the fact that everytime someone says they feel fat or ugly or whatever, the comments always feed on that and make the OP feel ten times worse. I mean, what if someone feeling 'fat' means they're 120lbs but weighed 115 a few months ago? Girls tend to exxagerate. And even so, if she is heavier, it's whatever. Some guys do like a little extra cushion. And maybe she gained afew lbs while they were 'dating'. But still, research shows that couples do tend to get comfortable with one another. My bf has gained a few and I've stopped wearin makeup all day everyday. But cmon she already feels shitty enough. We all have felt down on ourselves. And no, I am not overweight if you're assuming bc I'm defending her from being called fat and ugly. My BMI is way off. And not by choice. I drink two boosts a day and eat like 5meals a day and I'm still underweight. But anyways... Op: I'm sorry about your situation. Hopefully he was joking. If not, he's an asshole and if you were dating you no longer should be. And if you actually weren't and thought you were... Thank god you aren't!!! What an prick thing to do.

theonlyknownlink 0

First off #10 and #28 your comments are awesome. XD And I hope he was kidding around because if he wasn't I'd dump his ass or ask who he DID mean... or both. :)

AntiChrist7 0