By deserved - 29/10/2009 14:27 - United States

Today, after feeling fat and ugly and a bit depressed, I logged on to Facebook to see my boyfriend had posted "I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world!" I 'liked' it and commented "Aww thank you baby!" I logged in later to see that he commented back saying "I didn't mean you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 412
You deserved it 5 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reyo 2

Anyone else getting the vibe that this "boyfriend" isn't really her boyfriend?

Comments

ozymandias_fml 0

Well, now you don't have to wonder... a second opinion is always nice to have. Loose some weight, learn to apply makeup, and stop being such a downer and you might eventually be worth dating.

crymeariver1984 0

It's LOSE some weight. Come on people! Do we have to go back to the FIRST GRADE!?

LMFAO_fail 0

Thank you...I HATE that mistake. It's so stupid.

why the **** do you care? its an app notta spelling contest.

YDI for you delusionally thinking that he's your boyfriend.

he was probably joking ydi for having a shit sense of humour tbh :/

how do losers like this have thier posts put up??!! im sick of whiney bitches shittting on about the "boyfriend troubles"

I bet you have been stalking him claiming that he is your boyfriend

tj727 1

Thank you...I'm hoping I'm not the only one that gets the vibe that maybe OP is a creepy stalker chick...

kristidgranger 3

I can see why you have low self-esteem with a boyfriend like that.

Even the skinniest and the prettiest of girl feel fat and not quite right sometimes. Does not matter how you look, with all the crap sent out to girls, we ALL feel that sometimes. As for the bf , do not know what to say.