By Anonymous - 07/12/2011 18:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, after being yelled at by our boss because the office computer server has yet another virus, my co-worker and I did a bit of investigating. Apparently, the viruses aren't coming from client emails as we previously assumed. It seems that the problem is really our boss's porn addiction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 322
You deserved it 2 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ninjuh_wingman 29

**** stars. Able to give you viruses both on and off screen.

Comments

umm_Talk 9

You should put him on the spot with all your other co-workers.

flockz 19

wow what a Jerk. he shouldn't Explode on you guys when he's Pulling a white lie. Beat him to the punch. report him. then everything will be a Happy Ending when the Long arm of justice cums down on his ass.

No He Shouldnt but Why do you Write like This is it the Title of your Newest Bestseller?

flockz 19

i know they were all a stretch, but in fact no, i was trying to enlighten everyone with a little pun fun. sorry you didn't notice.

We get the pun. Capitalizing every other word has nothing to do with it

flockz 19

i capitalized every part of the comment that could have been a pun so people could recognize it. but some people still failed to see that (#55). now **** off.

flockz 19

and for people who still don't see it, jerk, explode, pulling, beat, happy ending, long arm, and cums. all relating to jerking off. now go back under your bridge.

Just for the record flockz, I got it, and I thought it was well done. Don't listen to these Wankers.

The_Troller 14

Oh... I didn't get it at first but then it came to me.

flockz 19

thanks doc.... these trolls i swear. always taking shots at me. they just need to relax and take a load off.

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

Why do people assume that OP's boss is a man?

I know right!? I swear to god my step mom looks at gay ****. xD

What, either parents or women aren't allowed to look at **** now?

kroekdog 7

Wait... **** causes viruses? Shit..

How about you report your boss and kick their ass ^.^

I just hate it when I'm looking at yaoi while talking to my friend on skype and then my skype crashes xD DONT YALL JUST HATE THAT?!

ahha sorry but you and 41 would make a cute couple :P

what i ment to say is you and 41 would make a cute couple :)

Schizomaniac 24

PMS. Private Messaging System. Use it.

KiddNYC1O 20
BonerTooLong 1

I would have your boss there while you report your finding. And be like the problem was generated on your computer boss, let's take a look at what's going on on your computer together shall we?

"Lets take a look on what's going on downstairs together, shall we? (;"

It isn't an addiction, it's a necessity.

That's got blackmail written allllllll over it

flockz 19

what's an "alllllll" ? you troll my comment i troll yours.

You need better IT then. We don't have issues like " another virus " here. Also, I am corp IT so I speak from years of Global support.