Team spirit

By Anonymous - 12/06/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, I was sick, and decided to work from home. After coding for a few hours, I took a break, and being home alone, I watched porn. A few minutes later, I received messages from my colleagues telling me to shut it down. I had forgotten I was working on teamviewer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 146
You deserved it 7 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PenguinPal3017 19

I think your coworkers need a team unviewer.

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

YDI lmao.. The best thing is that they watched for a while.

Comments

_Hakuna_Matata_ 12

YDI lmao.. The best thing is that they watched for a while.

Whoops? I mean, you’re working from home, it’s (probably) your computer, you can do whatever you want on it. These things happen. I say probably in case it’s a company laptop.

Teamviewer means OP was using another computer through his computer...so he was watching **** from another person's computer, using his computer. If it was my computer, I would be pissed...especially if my boss suddently steps in my office.

Huh, I thought it was screen-sharing, not remote usage.

I telework frequently, and I set a computer aside for work, and don't do ANYTHING on that computer I wouldn't do at the office and under the monitoring they do there. Because if there is anything on a company computer, someone will see it.

Pretty much. I travel for work and some people think it's odd but I carry both a work and a personal laptop. it's not my company's business when I Skype with my boyfriend at night or watch Netflix (which it would be if I used their stuff) and I'm not adding their security or monitoring software to my laptop.

PenguinPal3017 19

I think your coworkers need a team unviewer.

PenguinPal3017 19

Coincidentally, one of the contractors on my team went home sick today to work from home. I messaged him this afternoon and he said he'd be working again tomorrow.

Well, at least everyone knows you’re really sick. Sick in the head, that is!

Donut_Wizard 23

Looks like you’ve got two options. Go back to work and face the music, or move to another country, change your name, grow a mustache, then shave it off, then grow another mustache, and then start a new cult centered around the consumption of chocolate.

if you feel good enough to watch **** and jerk off, then you can also go to work. if I were your boss I would fire you on the spot.

knowing they can't see what your watching now must be a real load off.....your mind

Lobby_Bee 17

Continue jerking with pride.