By Anonymous - 08/05/2017 21:00 - Italy

Today, after being married for a few months, my husband announced to me that he had finally chosen a location for our honeymoon. Three tickets to Guadeloupe. Yes, three. Me, him, and his mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 696
You deserved it 591

Top comments

imnotcleverenoughforthis 14

I don't think I'll ever understand why people do this. It makes absolutely no sense why you would bring your mom on a trip meant to just be for you and your new spouse. Grow up.

Comments

You know, in medieval times they would have family gathered around the bed of royalty to watch as the newlyweds would seal the deal for the marriage. Good times. Now, imagine the advice given by your mother in law on how to better enjoy the copulation...

imnotcleverenoughforthis 14

I don't think I'll ever understand why people do this. It makes absolutely no sense why you would bring your mom on a trip meant to just be for you and your new spouse. Grow up.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I just hope she'll be in a separate room... or does your husband still sleep in her bed?

I'd ask him to buy a fourth, to bring my own mum. She'd keep his mum busy all day so I could do what I wanted with my husband.

They tell women to never marry a man who doesn't treat his mom well. Looks like you picked a magnificent husband! Congrats!!!

Seeing that this post is from Italy made me lol even more

Sure, take the holiday with his mum, but make it absolutely clear that this is NOT your honeymoon and that he will need to take you on a real honeymoon later.

mermaidgirle 12

I have more than one concern. Why is your husband choosing the destination, and you aren't giving fair input?