By Anonymous - 01/05/2015 19:26

Today, after a 2 month relationship, I realized two things: A) Dating a known psycho because "crazy chicks are great in bed" is a dumb idea, and B) What crazy chicks are actually great at is beating the crap out of you and driving you to alcoholism. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 049
You deserved it 32 997

Same thing different taste

Top comments

karma for dating a chick just because you wanted someone great in bed, next time invest feelings.

yeah ydi for using her, that relationship started just because you thought shed be great in bed. You deserved every bad thing you got.

Comments

While you're an ass for using the girl for sex, you don't deserve to be abused unless you're an abuser yourself. I hope you get out safely, OP. Please be careful and get out ASAP! Also, don't use women, OK? This isn't the main issue here, IMO, but still. It makes you look like an ass.

Using someone for sex is psychological abuse if they are not aware your relationship is purely sex-based, OP is an abuser.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to call him an abuser, but what he did is certainly wrong and hopefully he won't do it again.

gintwinsmoore 20

there is nothing but ydi written all over this...bc ydi! totally!

Okay... You need to finish with her. Leave. That is NOT healthy.

MrsLighthouse 8

"Don't stick your dick in crazy"

ballislife2324 14

I can understand where this op is coming from. Sometimes you just want to have fun. There is nothing wrong with just getting with a girl if you really think about. Most people do it at least once before they find the right girl.

If you just want to have fun, you make it clear and have a one night stand/friends with benefits situation which is what both parties want. If you are dating someone it is implied you care about them to some degree and are not just interested in sex. If OP just wanted some fun he should have made that clear and not started dating someone just to get her into bed - especially as he describes it as a "relationship" which involves more than just sex!

ballislife2324 14

That is true topi agree you are right

You never date crazy! If you want to nail crazy stick to one night stands and booty calls. Also, always go to her house for the hookup because you do not want crazy knowing where you live.

You were driven to alcoholism after just two months? And YDI for taking advantage of someone. You knew she was crazy from the start and now you're upset about it?

Puppys_Doll 28

Does no one know how to date because they actually like someone anymore? the world is sick nowadays.

You're an idiot OP. I don't condone the abuse but YDI for entering the relationship with the intention of using her. This one's on you.

I usually side with the abused part, even if they've commited mistakes, but in this case, I can't. You were basically using her. I'm not gonna say YDI, but you should really rethink your approach to relationships.