By Anonymous - 01/05/2015 19:26

Today, after a 2 month relationship, I realized two things: A) Dating a known psycho because "crazy chicks are great in bed" is a dumb idea, and B) What crazy chicks are actually great at is beating the crap out of you and driving you to alcoholism. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 048
You deserved it 32 995

Same thing different taste

Top comments

karma for dating a chick just because you wanted someone great in bed, next time invest feelings.

yeah ydi for using her, that relationship started just because you thought shed be great in bed. You deserved every bad thing you got.

Comments

you just summed up my life realizations in a short list. now change your phone number and become celibate, it's the only way to escape.

friedpwnadge 25

Hahahaha op there is no universe where you do not deserve it.

Crazy is relative. Have you not considered that it is actually you who is crazy?

daisylokes 16

2 months of relationship and she drove you to alcoholism?? don't let any girl bring you down, or hit you! leave her in your past, take some AA classes and move on. feel better Op :)

Sometimes it is very difficult to leave. I dated a manically depressed girl for a while and I couldn't leave the relationship, because she said she said she'd kill herself if I did.

#44 Same here man, she ended up cheating on me though. That was the last straw.

karma for dating a chick just because you wanted someone great in bed, next time invest feelings.

despite op being an idiot, abuse should never be condoned.

yeah ydi for using her, that relationship started just because you thought shed be great in bed. You deserved every bad thing you got.

ZombieVampirez 24

Hope she don't have a house key. YDI. You'll learn not to use people in the long run

Sheds are probably great in bed, too, #53.

#53, maybe you should Google proper grammar. At least you tried.

I think the only thing crazy chicks are good at is driving others crazy. ydi op for even trying to date someone just for the sex.

Dreamsorrow93 24

Well, A they are great in bed (speaks from experience) but you have to catch us under a full moon in a circle of blood under the flicker of the moonlight. It is honestly are only sane enough moment to not beat the shit out of you in the process. B you have to get drunk to deal with us.

1, you shouldn't call yourself crazy. 2, you're probably not even that good in bed.

Dreamsorrow93 24

35... Dam that burned. I honestly need some ice right now...

RedPillSucks 31

you two should start a relationship and work this out. If you're both psycho, the sparks should fly. hopefully it's not the house burning down and the blood is not yours.

lilchica22001 22

YDI for judging a girl based on rumors of her sexual abilities! Only adolescent immature boys listen to rumors about girls and try to get them in bed based on the rumors. Shame on you!

bettyc4 26

I told you not to say anything! Now you'll really regret it! >;)