By Anonymous - 01/05/2015 19:26

Today, after a 2 month relationship, I realized two things: A) Dating a known psycho because "crazy chicks are great in bed" is a dumb idea, and B) What crazy chicks are actually great at is beating the crap out of you and driving you to alcoholism. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 049
You deserved it 32 997

Same thing different taste

Top comments

karma for dating a chick just because you wanted someone great in bed, next time invest feelings.

yeah ydi for using her, that relationship started just because you thought shed be great in bed. You deserved every bad thing you got.

Comments

You wanted fun and kinky crazy and you got bunny boiling crazy. That's why you keep everyone in booty call mode until you know you won't wake up chained in a dungeon or shed.

Udi because you thought she would great in bed. I really don't feel that sorry for you because you knew it was a snake when you picked it up. Now that you have been bit you want us to feel sorry for you. I don't think so.

Damn I just realized I'm dating a crazy chick...

Sorry man but you deserved this one. You went into this fully knowing she was crazy...

The reason crazy chicks are "great in bed" is cause their low self esteem pushes them to do things a regular girl wouldn't. I dated one for five years. Best sex I had. But that girl made me unhappy in the long run.

There's no way you don't deserve this!

FYL, OP. You don't deserve it because you didn't know any better (yes, a few people calling her a psycho without seeing proof of it isn't enough to judge someone) and wound up getting into something you regret now. Try your best to pull yourself together and get away from that crazy chick. Stay strong OP!

Because thr chance of good sex is worth shacking up with a psychopath....moron