By Anonymous - 01/05/2015 19:26

Today, after a 2 month relationship, I realized two things: A) Dating a known psycho because "crazy chicks are great in bed" is a dumb idea, and B) What crazy chicks are actually great at is beating the crap out of you and driving you to alcoholism. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 049
You deserved it 32 997

Same thing different taste

Top comments

karma for dating a chick just because you wanted someone great in bed, next time invest feelings.

yeah ydi for using her, that relationship started just because you thought shed be great in bed. You deserved every bad thing you got.

Comments

You deserve the f*ck out of that. That isn't fair to her. You're using her for sex. The fact that you're dating someone is supposed to implicitly mean that you like them as a person. If she knew that you didn't actually like her as a person, she probably wouldn't want to have sex with you or date you, which means that what you're doing is coercion. You're getting her to have sex with you by lying. And you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone you think is crazy because that means you don't respect them and relationships need to be built on mutual respect. It's wrong for her to actually beat you, because that's abusive. But you are also being abusive in different ways, so you do deserve it. I hope for both your sakes that she dumps you.

buttnut 1

maybe you should stop specializing women with mental illnesses.

Oh man, what a great idea to begin with.

Um, you should really get some help

Guys that say crazy chicks are great in bed just say that to feel better about their bat shit crazy girlfriend

Astrum14 24

The number of people who thinks this guy deserves to be abused is appalling. I don't care what you did, abuse is never deserved.

You know, dating somebody for such a reason makes you seem crazy as well.

rinnybell210 16

Wow. You only dated her because you thought she'd be good in bed? Zero sympathy here.