By Sarah-D - 29/07/2016 05:31

Today, a policeman pulled me over and proceeded to flirt with me. After I had rejected him, he gave me a ticket for "not paying attention to the road". FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 254
You deserved it 2 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

redcode5 17

Go to the police office and file a complaint.

OP, you need to report the officer. Write down in detail everything that happened so you don't forget anything. That officer needs to get a real reality check.

Comments

Life tip: Always have a camera running when encountering police

Go to court. I bet he won't even show up.

MamaChey 24

Just because an officer is flirty with OP, doesn't mean she didn't deserve to be pulled over and ticketed. Period. Did anyone else note that she didn't say "pulled over for no reason"?

Well what did he pull you over for in the first place?

If he pulled you over, he was prolly gonna give you a ticket anyways

Get a dash cam so you'll have the audio next time. Techmoan on YouTube has great reviews

In that kind of situation, I'd be a waitress or bartender. They only act kind/flirt to get better tips. I don't normally like leading people on, I tend to be blunt and honest about my intentions. But if I knew someone had the power over me, I wouldn't hesitate to play.

I'm gonna call bullshit on a cop pulling you over just to flirt. Let's hear what you did to get pulled over in the first place, because that was conveniently left out :)

I think I read somewhere that cops try to schedule all of their contested ticket cases for the same day once a month. So if OP reschedules to a different day the same month, he likely won't show up and the case will automatically be ruled in her favor. Either way, I agree she should report his misconduct.