By Links - 20/11/2009 07:26 - United States

Today, a McDonald's employee had to correct my math after counting out $2.37 in change. I'm in AP Calculus and am currently learning how to find the derivative of an inverse of a logarithm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 066
You deserved it 44 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No big deal. Simple mistake. I have a PhD in English and misstype/spell words weekly. That doesn't mean I'm any less intelligent.

popatia 0

Who the **** you think you are that someone from mcdonalds can't be smart? A lot of people work at chain restarunts to pay for school, medical bills, etc.

Comments

YDI for a. taking calculus b. thinking that taking calculus makes you better than him

Randomrandomosit 0

Do you have Mohler as a teacher? I'd totally buy it if you did... lol

happens to the best of us man. i clept out of most my college math but i still look like an idiot when i do basic math on the fly

How could you possibly sleep tonight? Oh god, you made a horrible mistake! Seriously, i'm surprised that you can go on with your life, i would be totally emo in your situation.

Skull_300 0

**** all this Math Bullshit!!! Let's talk about Partying and getting Laid...

Don't worry OP. That's why we use calculators for basic arithmetic when we move on to advanced math topics.

The only way to get good at doing mental arithmetic is to actually do mental arithmetic. YDI for being an arrogant ass who thinks that being in AP Calculus means that you should automatically be better at all forms of math than anyone not in AP Calculus. It's a useful thing to have on your transcript when applying to college, but beyond that nobody cares.

Maybe that person also holds the same degree and you just got to see your future. Of course you will work under that person because you suck at math. Have a nice day!

I bet it was this guy: http://notalwaysright.com/fast-food-for-fast-thinkers/3204

YDI for not remembering that humans make mistakes sometimes.