By Links - 20/11/2009 07:26 - United States

Today, a McDonald's employee had to correct my math after counting out $2.37 in change. I'm in AP Calculus and am currently learning how to find the derivative of an inverse of a logarithm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 066
You deserved it 44 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No big deal. Simple mistake. I have a PhD in English and misstype/spell words weekly. That doesn't mean I'm any less intelligent.

popatia 0

Who the **** you think you are that someone from mcdonalds can't be smart? A lot of people work at chain restarunts to pay for school, medical bills, etc.

Comments

Erindub 0

And so what??? You think you're better than a guy who works at Mc Donalds??? Guess you were wrong huh?!

Sounds like YDI, idiot. Being in "AP Calculus" doesn't mean much anymore these days, obviously.

trojan124 0

haha, you think you're good at math because you're taking AP Calculus? What a joke. YDI for being a psuedo-intellectual and pretentious asshole

YDI prick, a position at any job does NOT necessarily correlate to their intelligence. perhaps you should fill out an application though? seems you might learn a thing or two.

shortyme32 0

I've worked at McDonald's for 4 years. All through high school and now into college. Over these four years I have discovered that the customers are often dumber than the employees. In fact, my store manager has a business degree from a school that is considered second only to U-W Madison in the mid-west and she makes damn good money. I guarantee if you worked at McDonald's you would gain 10 times the intelligence and life experience than you would in your little AP Calc class. You would learn things that really matter in the real world. P.S. We make fun of customers like you when you leave.

Darling_Cherry 5

some people at mcd's are really smart, my one friend just graduated from med school and no one will hire him as a doctor... he's a sub was sandwich artiest now. my other friend went as high as he could go in math and got a degree for being a physicist or something like that. and he actually works in mcds. no one will hire him.

everyone makes mistakes doing stupid things... this isnt an f your life. it just should be a realization to you that youre self conscious about stupid little things. suck it up.

hawkeyefan26 0

haha dont worry about it... i scored a 5 on the AP Calc test when i was 16 and i'm getting my chemical engineering degree right now, and i failed the required math test to waitress at Outback Steakhouse.

YDI for thinking you are better than a McDonalds employee just because you are taking an "advanced" math class. I work at McDonalds, and most of my coworkers are college students like me who probably have taken more advanced math classes than you at uni, so shut up.

xx_irish_rose_xx 0

So? Counting out change wrong isn't a big deal, and you shouldn't think you're better than someone working at McDonalds.