By Username - 10/10/2011 03:30 - United States

Today, a highly intoxicated man came into my workplace and complained that the medicine that I'd prescribed for his dog almost choked him. I work at Blockbuster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 685
You deserved it 2 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How many times do I need to tell you Blockbuster people that even though the economy is bad, you can't prescribe medication on the side!

Look at you, number one. You went and left poor Alan struck dumb. >/

Comments

Angelrose2004 17

Did he mention what you supposedly prescribed it? He could've given that poor puppy anything!

Blockbuster still exists? Here in my area, they've all been closed down, along with their superior cousin Hollywood Video.

Blockbuster is coming back, NetFlix style.

oh, great, didn't register the sarcasm.

perdix 29

Some around here have been adding low-cost veterinary services to their business model in a desperate attempt to survive. My dog was scooting around on his butt, and the dude at the local Blockbuster sold me some Goobers for $2.50. The vet wanted $75 to fix the problem! I'll let you know how that turns out.

catharsis5 9

just smile and nod, just smile and nod.

PinkFun1969 9

This was priceless thanks for the laugh.

Blockbuster's new slogan: Be kind to canines.

FunwithBumperCar 0

Apologize and kindly give him a "free" DVD then call the cops and claim he stole it, once they find him in an intoxicated state it will be all the proof they need. Problem solved.

Perhaps the vet told him "I'm going to prescribe your dog a new Blockbuster drug!" and confusion reigned.

I miss my local brick-and-mortar Blockbuster. ******* hate online rentals, and possibly not getting new releases when they're released.