By Anonymous - 07/01/2013 11:11 - Australia - Hurstville

Today, an intoxicated gentleman stumbled into my shop requesting alcohol, which I do not sell. When I informed him of this, he expressed his disappointment by urinating on the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 343
You deserved it 2 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have given him water and said it was vodka...

How can you even say he is a gentleman?

Comments

Isn't it what all the hip youngsters are doing these days??

friedpwnadge 25

Urinating on the floor is awesome :)

I don't know about you guys but everybody my age pees their pants. It's the coolest. The guy who urinated on the floor just wasn't cool enough.

26- I know :) but sarcasm, both the depiction (although it was clear in this case) and interpretation are bulldozed with a fuckhose online. Right?

Should have given him water and said it was vodka...

Haha! Someone that drunk wouldn't know the difference, or wouldn't care.

Once you break the seal, it's just so hard to hold it... I feel sorry for the guy

Yup. Once you break the seal, urine trouble.

Once you break a seal, PETA never leaves you alone. :( Don't make the same mistake I made, kiddos.

Once you rape a seal... Oh you said break?!

How can you even say he is a gentleman?

I believe in this context gentleman isn't used to illustrate the quality of a mans character but is rather just a noun for a man

I don't comment very frequently but don't you mean synonym ?

Lol a synonym is a word that has the same or a similar meaning to a different word

Exactly, you wrote "noun for man." A noun is a person, place, or thing.

The real question is,if you did have alcohol to sell him.... would he have pissed on the floor anyway? My gut is saying yes..

perdix 29

Ironically, he ended up donating a substantial amount.

zeenabxo 6

Still a better love story than Twilight.* (*Relevance: an actor from Twilight, when kicked off of a plane for being drunk, pissed on the terminal floor.)