By Username - 10/10/2011 03:30 - United States

Today, a highly intoxicated man came into my workplace and complained that the medicine that I'd prescribed for his dog almost choked him. I work at Blockbuster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 685
You deserved it 2 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How many times do I need to tell you Blockbuster people that even though the economy is bad, you can't prescribe medication on the side!

Look at you, number one. You went and left poor Alan struck dumb. >/

Comments

ThisIsSpicy 2

Yeah, those Mike & Ike's you "prescribed" his dog really got him choked up... Should've went with Red Hots and an Old Yellar movie..

vallie97 0

This is why you don't help people.

bubo_fml 10

Meanwhile, some poor bastard at a pet pharmacy had a rude drunk that threw a rented DVD of "Transformers" at him...

rallets 22

theyre making a comeback since netflix fuckd up

"Almost choked" is probably an exaggeration. I expect the guy just watched "Human Centipede" with his dog and they both found the plot a bit hard to swallow. Either that or it was "The Matrix"and he took the whole 'red pill or blue pill' thing too seriously.

"Now back up, put the gun down, and give me a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblicious" "And some Skittles"

O.o wow they I haven't seen a blockbuster in a long time, they shut those all down here were I live now it's all on the internet!

HAHA! Why is this an fml? If I were you I would have loved to see that!

They are closing everywhere, blockbuster is bankrupt. Video stores are soon to be a thing of the past.