By cookiecutter8 - 06/11/2015 17:15 - United States - Carlsbad

Today, a guy started complimenting me and calling me beautiful. Halfway through, he burst out laughing and said he couldn't do it. Who needs self confidence, anyway? FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 229
You deserved it 1 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The guys and asshole. Don't let it get you down and just keep doing you.

singlwforlife 22

He just showed how ugly inside he truly is. I'm sure you're beautiful inside and out, OP. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. But your inner beauty just accentuates your putter beauty even more! Stay strong and keep your head up!

Comments

Don't worry about it Hun. A beautiful soul is 100x better than a beautiful face.

I get treated like that all the time Don't worry you'll be fine You will learn to ignore and just get tougher

It oculd be he was meant to be trying to sleep with you or something as a bet and then decided he couldn't go through with it because it was cruel, but he still thought the bet was a funny one. The probably chose you at random and just said 'do it to her'

why exactly were you talking to such a jerk?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that guy is one ugly mofo.

well you shouldn't care what others think of you anyway. Find comfort in your self not other people.life gets alot better when you stop caring about other people's opinions.

MadoromiTenshi 9

What in the world!!! That's a terrible thing to do to someone! Don't mind people like that, they are ugly on the inside where it counts!!!

That is down right rude and inconsiderate. I hope karma comes right around and bites him in the rear. Don't listen to jerks like that.