Thanks Pam, FU too

By BossesLittleBrat - 25/09/2016 12:47 - United States - Jamestown

Today, my brat of a coworker tried to convince our boss that I should get paid half of what I'm making because I broke my right arm. I'm left-handed, broke it on the job, and still doing a better job than her. She makes double what I do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 865
You deserved it 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Talk to your boss on your behalf. Don't let them just screw you over you like that!

That's a tricky situation. You might as well fight her with one arm behind your back.

Comments

TheEpicKitten 20

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Shadowvoid 33

*blatant insult about your dubious parentage*

That's a tricky situation. You might as well fight her with one arm behind your back.

Talk to your boss on your behalf. Don't let them just screw you over you like that!

Bobby319 24

Well at less he can't do that, and you should definitely talk to your boss about this co-worker

mariri9206 32

You should start looking for other jobs because you're obviously not respected there, especially if you're doing a better job than your coworker and she's earning more than you.

Hmmmmm.... Worry about being respected or keep job and get pay check to pay bills. This is definitely a tricky one. *sarcasm*

It sounds like she can find a job with better pay if she looked. She's obviously not respected or taken seriously, and seems to be being bullied at work which makes for an unproductive environment. Best to get out before her work suffers, or politely discuss the situation with the boss and try to resolve it.

Her username is "Boss' Little Brat", so perhaps the brat and the boss are in cahoots. Perhaps both of them don't like OP, and they constantly harass her with these aggressive comments. I think it's very possible to assume OP isn't a valued or respected member of the team. It could be over something trivial like jealousy because OP is such a good worker, or OP could be difficult to work with. I highly doubt the latter though. I know times are tough, but putting yourself last isn't going to end well for you. Being in a toxic environment is harmful. Money comes and money goes, but there's only one of you, and once you're broken it's not always easy to be fixed. I say OP should look into other places to work.

Tell her to **** off and mind her own business. She can't tell your boss how much to pay you anymore than you can her.

Tell your boss that keeping your coworker there is going to cost them an arm and a leg.

"Brat" is too kind of a word for her, OP!

Maybe the other B word would be appropriate.

I suggest you arm yourself with some facts about employment law, hand them to her and give her the finger.