By the customer is always a cunt - 20/12/2013 21:48 - United States - Sarasota

Today, a guy came into the small coffee shop I work at, and got angry because I wouldn't accept his Starbucks gift card as valid payment. When I told him we clearly aren't a Starbucks, he said "It's all the same shit" and ended up throwing a punch at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 216
You deserved it 3 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hopefully you called the police and had him arrested.

Ladies and gentlemen, stupidity at its finest.

Comments

No, it is all the same shit if you use money. If you exchange that money for a gift card, you can no longer have the cash to spend wherever you please.

This amount of stupidity while presumably sober is just astounding, but have no fear OP, Natural Selection will make it's way towards this man in no time!

This is what coffee does to ppl lmao. Crazy ppl dont need coffee, they need happy pills

MzZombicidal 36

It's not worth losing their job. Also, from the sound of it, he didn't land the punch, so no harm done. I hope OP had him escorted out.

Unfortunately there are a lot of dumb people in the world.

weedandfood 8

Had a customer yesterday threaten to report me and my store because I told them that their dog can't be inside the store. I asked politely if it was a service dog, they said "No." I then told them that it's not allowed in the store. They then proceeded to tell me that there was no sign on our door. when I said that there was the man said rudely "well we won't be back!" Well alright then! Unless it's a service animal a store has the right to keep any and all animals out of it's store. Comfort animals aren't covered by law either, they must be a registered and trained service animal. Basically, customers are idiots and jerks.

There's only one problem with that. There's no legal requirement to register your service animal in the US.

I lost it at "the customer is always a ****"