By Jill - 25/02/2010 01:26 - France

Today, a friend of mine commented that I "have a lot of confidence for a fat girl". Ummm... thanks? FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 655
You deserved it 4 503

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

amatayo 0

Wow people are jumping on the fat girl side without knowing the whole story. But whatever if your fat then your fat. If your skinny your skinny. To me there both unattractive so get over it.

xundria 5

And you know the whole story? Someone who is extremely skinny usually thinks anything 10-15 pounds overweight is fat; it is not. She may actually be fat, the true definition, or just slightly overweight. I'm betting, along with almost everyone else here she is just slightly overweight which isn't bad.

AlterEggo 0

@37... following your rule, looking infront of the "who" in the original post, the subject is clearly singular, therefore "thinks" would be the only correct verb. So, sorry, Makeba, not only is your rule wrong, but your application of it in this instance is also wrong... Personally I think snickerdoodle's original post was fine the way it was, even if it would have been clearer with SNAP's suggested "that" instead of who. Anyway, to ask a more relevant question, WHO GIVES A F**K? I really hope this argument doesn't go on too much longer, I grow wary...

xHabsfanx 0

@ 14 hmm no wonder you're a leafs fan. You haven't scored in a while, eh? To the OP, well at least you have confidence. She was probably just jealous.

bridgette5866 0

Hhahahahah oh my god, habsfan, you are ******* hilarious. to the OP, just keep being confident.

in reply to 31's comment ,This is a pretty casual forum though, so let's not worry about people's grammatical errors. :). all i can say is asking snikers not to make a correction is like asking a Kennedy NOT to duck when the sounds of gun shots ring out lol We like snikers

xundria 5

I was going to point out that snickers was wrong. Looks like someone beat me to it. :(

In this situation, both girls could be overweight. One girl lacking confidence could be truly complimenting the other girl for how much self-confidence than she has and may wonder why she has it. Usually thinner people won't be as rude to call an overweight person "fat" to their face. I'm a fat girl with cnfidence too. Besides fat =/= automatic ugly face and pretty doesn't =/= automatic pretty face.