By Tom - 25/11/2010 13:28

Today, a car hit me. I didn't get hurt, but someone called 911. The old woman who had hit me got out of the car with no problem to look at me, and gets back into the car. When the police arrive, she pulls out crutches and said I made strange faces and made her hit me. I got blamed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 167
You deserved it 2 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

don't you hate old people who take advantage of their frail, withered body??

WTSchool 0

o.O I knew no good would come from city folk and them drivin' machines.

Comments

If someone called 911, then that means there were witnesses who would have defended you. As for the whole ordeal with crutches, I don't see how that relates to you making faces at her when she is the one driving. I am guessing that she made a big deal about using crutches, and if that is the case, how was she able to drive in the first place?

Every day I read another FML that has something to do with old ladies being B*TCHES.... whats this world coming to -.-

this sounds like something that happened to me. the person had a sludge hammer hit my car and his put it rely close a cop was walking out and I grabbed the hammer from him he walked up to the cop and said I was hitting his car and mine. FML should this be submitted to FML?

DravvyDrav 0

LMFAO! And people wonder why we can't "respect elders"

fyl but I don't believe that. unless you had a gun in your hand that is attempted vehicular manslaughter. thata federal buddy. sue her ass. making weird faces isn't enough to warrent being hit by a car. those crutches? medical examiners office will throw that out the window. you can make a civil suit against the officer as well if he wrote you a.ticket. enjoy the money if you file suit. lol

For one, this is obviously fake because the person who rear ends is always at fault because "a driver should always be in control of the vehicle at all times". I'd know, I have my brokers license.

FarscapeSDC 9

As I've posted before on other FML's, I hate old people. Some of them are okay and deserve respect, but most are just a pain in the arse who like nothing better than screwing over the young generation because we're too different to the young people from their generation. - Statistically, old people cause more car accidents than young people. - I've never seen a young person get confused at an airport metal detector, I've seen plenty of old people forget to take off all their metal until the 5th try. - I've never seen a young person shout at university students, telling them to "Stop doing drugs and get a real job" or "You can't get nothing in life with book-learnin" (Actual quotes from old people) Why do old people get away with this? If I caused a car accident by not checking my mirrors when I pull out, forgot to take off all my metal objects at a detector (5 times), and went to a retirement village shouting "Stop clogging up the hospitals and die all ready!" there's a good chance that I would be arrested on the spot, kicked out of the airport, or fined for disturbing the peace. Bloody old people, they need to be held to the same standards as everyone else.

I got hit by an old person too. It didn't end well either.