By Tom - 25/11/2010 13:28

Today, a car hit me. I didn't get hurt, but someone called 911. The old woman who had hit me got out of the car with no problem to look at me, and gets back into the car. When the police arrive, she pulls out crutches and said I made strange faces and made her hit me. I got blamed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 167
You deserved it 2 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

don't you hate old people who take advantage of their frail, withered body??

WTSchool 0

o.O I knew no good would come from city folk and them drivin' machines.

Comments

Well, for starters, you said someone else called 911 and legally you are suppose to stay at the sight of an accident if you witnessed it (majority of places not all), so that person who called could easily say, "That old hag ran the dude over like he was a ******* speed bump." Gah, old people; they need to retake a driving test at the age of 65 and stop acting like they are justified for being a senior citizen. That just gives them the right to discounted foods and services.

Shoulda taken that crutch and beat her with it. That'da learned 'er. Learned 'er good...

lies. no cop would blame you for a car accident for making faces. fyl for making shit up

omigod! tht was my gma...she was laughing lik carazy when she told us!!!!!!

DurteSanchez 1

YDI for not looking out for oncoming traffic and assuming they will stop for u, even though it's the law

skyeyez9 24

In HS there was a guy who used to be really mean to me (and alot of others), Took pleasure in tormenting others. I found out he died a few yrs after he graduated hs. He was hit by a car and his head was run over by the rear passenger tire. Karma!

******* hell! Remind me not to piss you off!

I think your view of karma is a bit warped.

if "someone" called 911 that means there were witnesses.... should have had the cops talk to the witnesses to verify that the woman was being fraudulent. On the other hand if you were not hurt why did you hang around waiting for the police to arrive?

Sounds to me like she's trolling for insurance fraud. Why else would she be toting crutches everywhere?

yeah srsly lol since when do injured ppl instantly get crutches?