By RckRagman - 30/04/2009 14:55 - United States

Today, 3 of the 4 stalls were occupied in the rest room. I took the 4th stall. Upon sitting, I let out one of the longest, loudest farts I have done in a long time. Next, I hear "Hey, how's it going?". I was CORRECTLY identified by a co-worker hearing me fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 247
You deserved it 11 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how do you know he didnt see you through the tiny cracks between the doors when you walked by? or maybe looked at your shoes...? you took the 4th stall; he could see it all!

poolshark 0

I've heard of people who can burp out words, but farting your own name is another story all together...

Comments

meddude 0

how else do you identify people you know?

yeah this isnt FML esp since thats obvi not how they identified you. stupid.

Ok...for the record, FML Moderators or whomever edited my original submission. In the submission, the person said, "Hey, , How's it going?".....They took out my name. Also, (#2) the 4th stall is the handicapped stall, shoes not visible even from 3rd stall unless one bent WAY OVER to actually look under. (#6) People don't fart around my office, they go to the restroom to do that; and finally (#7) What he HELL are you talking about?

magnetic_aura 26

How do you know that your coworker didn't see your shoes or something as you walked to the stall? Or even the sound of your steps, breathing... It's weird, but makes more sense than recognizing your fart.

I dunno about y'all..but I hate using public bathrooms. If I MUST..I tend to talk to people around me...just to take the bite out of it, and because let's face it...everyone enjoys it more with someone to talk to!

It wasn't your fart. It was your shoes. lol

proudstub 0

I never understood why people are so ashamed of farting, I mean it's perfectly natural to fart especially when you're on the throne in the sanctuary of smelly things. Ok it might be a bit embarrassing to share your gastric fragrances and intestinal melodies with others, but farting is like peeing or sneezing, it's not gross unless you do it in public and on purpose. Every body farts so why shouldn't you ?

HAHAHA props on the good rip next time that happens you should name your farts for example: wet and burning: Wasabi acid burn or loud and extremely explosive, causing shit to go everywhere: Hiroshima atom bomb ;)

That doesn't make sense. He didn't indicate he knew who you were. Context plz.