Special day

By buymeadrank - 30/04/2009 15:11 - United States

Today, it's my long-anticipated 21st birthday! Today also happens to be the first day of my period. I've spent the whole morning in the fetal position with agonizing cramps, reduced to tears, and whimpering while the painkiller refuses to kick in. Happy birthday! Love, my uterus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 614
You deserved it 9 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ultravioletbaby 0

Oh honey, I know exactly how you feel. I get them worse than anyone I know. Feel better. =[

Mabel1989 0

Oh goodness, I've had my period (with crippling cramps and nausea) on my birthday pretty much every year since I got my period. It's hell. I know how you feel...it does suck. Oh and #3...I think she means the first day of THIS particular period.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

you don't get it, the FML isn't about having her period, it's about having her period on her birthday.

sweetie you dont get it if you arent a girl... having cramps is like having a little person in your body beating the hell out of your organs between your bellybutton and you know what..

Bitch please. Do you know how much it hurts to get kicked in the balls? It's like being electrocuted, run over by a steamroller and raped by a viking, ALL AT ONCE.

irishpassion16 6

Don't call her a bitch you asshole. I bet you dont get kicked in the balls every single month! Cramps are living hell and "come with the package." Getting kicked in the balls happens when arrogant people like you piss people off.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

Bitch please!! Do YOU know what its like to have cramps? No?? Then please shut the **** up and when you know what it is like to feel like a person is punching you inside and outside of your stomach and back while also stabbing you in the uterus, let us know how great it feels.

ultravioletbaby 0

Oh honey, I know exactly how you feel. I get them worse than anyone I know. Feel better. =[

poison29 0

you're 21 and you got your first period? that can't be normal

I think she means that its the first day of that particular period, not first one ever

actually 273 she probably didn't know what 257 said so y dnt u STFU!!!

I love how u wrote "I don't like stupid people" while u are pretty stupid yourself..

This comment thread made me feel genuinely sad. Jesus Christ...

Mabel1989 0

Oh goodness, I've had my period (with crippling cramps and nausea) on my birthday pretty much every year since I got my period. It's hell. I know how you feel...it does suck. Oh and #3...I think she means the first day of THIS particular period.

I feel awesome, hearing all these people bitching about period cramps and nausea and whatnot, while my period is a breeze. >.

#1 - it may be nature, but it's still a FML since it's on her 21st Birthday. Nature's a bitch. #3- She never said it was her first period ;) Anyway hun, hope the painkillers kick in soon and (hopefully) have a happy birthday! (:

#3, she didn't say it was her first period ever, she said it was the first day of her period for the month. Reading comprehension is awesome.

I hate that :( This is a real FML for sure...

jio_freed 0

i get these all the time, except they're not related to my period (i'm a guy), just bad stomach cramps

conversechick98 2

That doesn't even compare to the pain dude.

athena3100 9
bananaface7 0

you posted @ 11:11. :D and that sucks, but happy birthday.