Timewaster

By Anonymous - 03/07/2013 21:01 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, after spending months learning Chinese, selling my house and everything I own for my big transfer to Hong Kong, my boss decided I should instead go to our other branch across town. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 580
You deserved it 3 083

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's bullshit, sorry. Are you at least getting a raise out of it?

I hope you got a raise, or a huge bonus if some sort, because your boss should of notified you way in advance before you sold everything. Shame on your boss.

Comments

Shame on your boss... But man, Mandarin or Cantonese? If you learn Mandarin and go to Hong Kong, then you'll be kicked by Hong Kong people and YDI.

Your boss is a total asshole. He must've known you'd have to do all of that to move abroad, and then to change the plan that much? You must be seething.

You're developing negative chi. Relocate in Chinatown and put a bed in your living room.

Claim your expenses back! If they mess you around like that we have the right to be set up in a home again!

Opsss… I feel sorry for you mate but look at the bright side, u don't need to learn any more Chinese. Anyway, try to cheer up then:)

Now you have a bit more knowledge than everyone else! Good for you.

If your close hasn't closed yet you can still get it back...but really that's horrible...

I would contact a lawyer, they may have some legal obligations to compensate you for all the trouble they put you through and then at the last minute change the decision,

Talk about horrible bosses. What a total douche bag, I hope they compensate for all your efforts and selling your house. That is bs