Time is running out

By TravellingDr - 31/12/2021 17:01 - United States

Today, I'm accepting professional defeat and preparing to move. My state has one of the lowest vaccine rates in the country. If I have to see another ICU full of people with Covid just because they chose not to get vaccinated, I'll become one of those doctors who think all patients are stupid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 134
You deserved it 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No matter what happens in this world there will always be millions of “experts” and self proclaimed professionals in that area to tell everyone how wrong the actual people who do the job are.

As has been constantly explained, those measures only mean that you are less likely to end up in the hospital and bother people like the medical professional who posted this with your stupidity.

Comments

No matter what happens in this world there will always be millions of “experts” and self proclaimed professionals in that area to tell everyone how wrong the actual people who do the job are.

You wanna build a Covid Survival Compound where we don't let in anyone without a vaccine, grow our own food, hunt our own meat, and I make clothes and such for everyone? I can make clothes, cook, and garden--we just need some goats for meat and milk and we should be set.

Ma'am, I don't blame you. I commend you for your patience and service in tryna help. You did your best and, like most anti-vaxxers, the stupidity broke your tolerance. Hopefully the ignorant ones quickly die off and the ones properly following procedure last. This pandemic will unfortunately last long cause of blatant ignorance and stupidity.

Well in Washington Covid has been hitting around the White House and Congress pretty good and they only are surrounded by people with the vaccine and boosters and masks etc…

As has been constantly explained, those measures only mean that you are less likely to end up in the hospital and bother people like the medical professional who posted this with your stupidity.

Why wouldn't you want to be like that? Then, when you find the occasional patient who isn't, you can be pleasantly surprised!

kitten79TX 5

Except that statistics are showing that the majority of civud cases are with people who WERE vaccinated. So, there's that.

That's not true. The vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated. Quit lying and get your vaccine, traitor.

bobsanction 18

To be fair, most patients are morons.

I also work in Healthcare and I already think most patients are stupid.