The sensual world

By Anonymous - 22/10/2011 21:51 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were both at home, sick. We decided to make the best of it and spent the day in bed together. Things got a little steamy, and we started making out. As I started kissing her neck, I got nauseous. Before I could pull away, I threw up all over her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 425
You deserved it 18 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Thats pleasure for ya. Snot a good thing... Barf happens :/

LiveLaughFML 10

when i'm sick i'm usually in bed drinking something hot, but when OP is sick they're actually in bed and things start getting steamy!

You're showing gay signs, you may need to get that checked out.

aaaahhDamn 0

16- thank you for rereading the FML to me, because I didn't comprehend the fact that OP was sick, and things got steamy the first time I read it

indielove 13

Sick in bed + making out never ends well.

How can 2 people sick in bed even get things 'steamy?' unless they weren't that sick in the first place...

LiveLaughFML 10

#25: aw, it was no problem at all. really. :)

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

When I am sick I don't experience any steam unless I take a hot shower to clear my head a bit for this exact reason.

bizarre_ftw 21

17 - I think you were going for: When I'm sick I like to have a hot cup of tea and hit the sack, when op is sick they like to have a hot chick and hit her in the sack (one way or another it's still not a great joke though)

And minus the two girls and the cup, but yeah apart from that...

I would pay good money for an FML where the romance doesn't begin when "things got a little steamy."

laurbear12 3

54- why do you continue commenting?? You always get so many thumbs down lol

OP, now you can just lick it back off her. Get back in the mood!

127- why don't you stop being such a rude bitch

Say you saw it in a 2 girls 1 cup video and wanted to give it a try..

Eww, sounded gross from start to finish.

m0tl3ycru3 0
markrs 0

Girlfriend's reaction: "WHAT THE FU$& IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

StopDropNRoll 11

Come on guys he just pulled a good old fashion stan marsh

people accidentally do a lot of things before they pull out. that x-wing pilot from star wars,countless airforce pilots, my dad...

JinxosGirl87 0

He figured she was into Roman showers

IKickPuppiesHard 16

"You look so sexy when you cough up phlegm like that."

RebekahBrooke 9

Did you not worry about that beforehand?

Well, idk about OP, but I feel I'd he sauve enough that puking on women isn't the first thing I have to worry about ha.

I read that comment like 5 times and I'm still not sure what you're trying to say.

I'm saying I don't instinctually assume I'll puke on members of the opposite sex. In response to her question of why that didn't occur beforehand. I was being a smartass.

People dont like smartasses. Seeing as my comment was thumbed down, I'd say I succeeded.

Your comment was thumbed down because it was hard to comprehend, not because you were being a smart ass...well I mean I assume that's why.

Very true, proper english is frowned upon nowadays...

Sorry but I have to agree with everyone else here... Your comment makes NO sense what so ever....

I think the main reason your comment was misunderstood was the "he" before suave...or maybe I'm misreading, who knows. And I don't think proper English is frowned upon, it's just hard to come by on the Internet. Anyway if anything is frowned upon its grammar nazis..not proper English :p.

Well the "he" was a typo. It's right above the "b" but wouldn't grammar Nazis and proper English go hand in hand? :P

Sorry, forgot you owned the Internet, bro.

It's better to be a smartass than a dumbass

RebekahBrooke 9

Did you not worry about that beforehand?

RebekahBrooke 9

Double post... Thumb me down for my accident.

m0tl3ycru3 0
beachbabe830 0
Cynical_in_SK 6
aaaahhDamn 0
xGraycloud 4

Thats what 16 meant... I hate explaining something obvious -___x

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

How does a 17 yr old misspell that?

By attending public high school in the U.S.

eog314 0

kid, we know you meant disgusting.

You see, this WOULD be an acceptable typo, except that c and g aren't even on the same row. Even then, you don't look at your comment before sending it? Idiot.

MutherFuther099 0

I would probably get sick and puck all over you too.

Some home made natural lubricant for your troubles

Why'd you say that. The mental images in my head are atrocious.

It could've been worse, what if you were "downstairs"?

Does it taste like a hot pocket too?I'm just wondering,do they all taste the same?Say I get sick into one,will it still taste like a hot pocket given a good bath?

Okay my comment made me feel sick,But that's what this guy is implying!

*cough* look at his profile picture aswell.

freak2theanime 0
Alex94xela 0

Oh the irony. I'm not even good at English and I spotted That one.

Vomit smells worse than shit for some reason.

But how do you know he has a two story house? hahahahahahahahahah

beachbabe830 0

What a turn on ;) did she repeat the lovely gesture?

RecklessJellyBea 7