The talk

By Anonymous - 12/10/2009 01:28 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mother had "The talk" with me about sex. I spent the entire time confused as to what brought this up, until she mentioned she had found a used condom in the backseat of the car. I haven't had any action in it, and have no idea whose it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 331
You deserved it 2 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

prettymuchyea 0

well, theres only one reasonable thingy that could have gone down..... your cars a ***** :[

Eew, so there are used condoms in your car and you don't know where it's from? Seems like you have bigger problems than getting "the talk"!

Comments

ErasorRain 0

... that guy must've had one small dick for the condom to fall off.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

How is that adorable at all, whatsoever?

Why would you write 'about sex' if you said 'the talk'. Idiot.

I don't see how that makes them an idiot.... why do you even care? You do realize there are people from other cultures who aren't used to the same slang as us, right? Maybe the OP was just trying to be clear so everyone would understand. Either way it only takes a few words and doesn't make a big difference.

Authoress14 15
Larco_fml 3

I remember in high school some kids discovered a condom vending machine in a restaurant, bought one, unrolled it and threw it at each other before leaving it in some random car with unrolled windows. I always felt bad about it - stupid shenanigans may very easily have ended someone's marriage.

YellowKettleBell 31

or caused a mother to have "the talk" with her daughter

It's either from one of your siblings, if you have any, or your dad. Let's hope you have siblings.