The naughty step

By firefromherlips - 28/11/2013 00:25 - United States - Gallatin

Today, I found out the position I thought I had earned by working hard was only to separate me from my coworkers because I "talked too much". Instead of addressing the issue like adults, I've essentially been put in time-out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 975
You deserved it 8 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

katydid91 31

I have a co-worker like you at my job. Our supervisor on occasion has to separate him from the rest of us on the work floor. It gets really quiet and boring then..

Comments

You obviously deserve it for talking too much, OP.

alliewillie 22

We have a coworker who they did the exact same thing with. She's good at her job but highly sensitive and instead of hurting her feelings or causing a rift, they moved her to a "special position" where she can do her job but stop distracting everyone else. Im on the other side of it and I don't see why it's a bad thing - quit annoying your coworkers to where they have to move you.

Yes and OP was promoted to be the new janitor.. Did you even read the FML?

*whooosh!* that was the sound of my comment going over your head...

More like the sound of it being flushed.. ...Get it cause it was shitty? ...I'll walk myself out.

*Gunshot* that was the sound of what people like you two do to the IQ of the world.

emirie 21

Yes #13, please walk yourself out.

Yea because my 3.8GPA deserves a gunshot to the head. Right #20?

Please. No internet boating, sir. It's pathetic and dubious.

So you sulk and say your life sucks, sounds NOTHING like a real kid in a time-out.

How is op sulking? And when does he Say his life sucks?

#21 One of us has the meaning of FML wrong, and I'll bet a cold witch titty it's you

Well that is the correct definition of fml

Skilloka-whatever, I'd like to ask if you could please die.

#21 what do you think FML stands for? That's when OP said their life sucks.

I think I'll go sit in time-out for that stupid comment I clearly did not think out.

Well...in a way you did earn it by working your vocal skills.

MrBoredomioo 18

Maybe when you see them now, they'll call you a meanie head.

You can't tell me you looked at your comment before you posted and said "Yes! This is ready! Send it out there..."

MrBoredomioo 18

I did, I thought it would be funny at the time. Of course it was pretty much midnight when I did

Maybe you shod focus more on what the FML actually said.

Well it sounds to me that she was moved because she was distracting her coworkers by talking too much.

And maybe you should also learn how to spell.

katydid91 31

I have a co-worker like you at my job. Our supervisor on occasion has to separate him from the rest of us on the work floor. It gets really quiet and boring then..

Do you at least get paid more to be in time out?

Look at the bright side OP, you got a higher position:)