The naughty step

By firefromherlips - 28/11/2013 00:25 - United States - Gallatin

Today, I found out the position I thought I had earned by working hard was only to separate me from my coworkers because I "talked too much". Instead of addressing the issue like adults, I've essentially been put in time-out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 976
You deserved it 8 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

katydid91 31

I have a co-worker like you at my job. Our supervisor on occasion has to separate him from the rest of us on the work floor. It gets really quiet and boring then..

Comments

The fate of the world is resting on your decision.

Shandra78 9

Been there, I'm an introvert so all my life at work and at home I've heard 'be more sociable, be more sociable', so I finally made an effort. Then suddenly it was 'don't be so sociable, don't be so sociable'. Make up your tiny effin minds already...

Most people don't know that they annoy others until they are told. We are all different. It's nice to be friendly, don't stop but may be keep the conversations short.

perdix 29

Good thing FML limits stories to 300 characters. Otherwise the site would be overwhelmed with a big "tl;dr."

that sucks op! I tend to not know when to stop talking too, but i have made it clear to all my friends to tell me if they are tired of me talking. And a lot of them do! It is better to know then wonder...

ZY1431 24

I would have addressed it, but after I enjoyed my timeout :)

Ugh, I hate people who can't keep their trap shut.

wolfman2123 13

Wait if you got a promotion for talking why are you complaining?

Yep, just shut your mouth and let everyone do their jobs. Nobody likes a blabber mouth when they're trying to concentrate. YDI