The cliché

By Anonymous - 26/07/2013 00:13 - South Africa

Today, I realised that I can tell my 6 cats apart by the sound of their paws on the carpet. I think I need friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 504
You deserved it 9 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dinosxxrawr 22

who needs friends when you have cats.

ClumsyKee 14

But...they're your friends, right? There is never a limit to kitties. Plus, they don't judge you...quite as harshly. ;)

Comments

That you make a choice doesn't mean you make a good one. Besides I think no one choses a one point to say, "**** it, I buy a shit ton of cats and never leave my house." I think such a change is gradual, people might not even notice until they have an eye opener like that.

So she didn't notice she had no friends and 6 cats until she memorized the sound that each of her cats paws made on the carpet. Sounds reasonable

OP, do you happen to be the crazed cat lady? :)

Just saying that that was an eye-opener. Though I kinda get your point and I agree with the fact that OP should go out and try to be social.

I can tell my two apart by the jingle of their collars, or their footsteps and the way they jump on me when I'm trying to sleep. That said, I can also tell my coworkers apart by the sound of footsteps as they move around. It's not a bad thing, just something you pick up after a while of being around someone or something - embrace the inner cat lady!

xblaine 17

At least they won't sneak up on you.

JayySkyline 15

I'm not interested into befriending any humans. If I were you, I'd stick to having small animal friends.

You already have friends, fluffy and purry. As for humans, they suck big tine, you are not missing much

audreyfml1994 15

I think having 6 cats would suffice for a good FML in it of itself.

graceinsheepwear 33

54, you just broke my heart.

pantherpride98 10

Friends? You need to work as a professional locksmith and illegally crack safes and be filthy rich and buy more cats, OP.