The cliché

By Anonymous - 26/07/2013 00:13 - South Africa

Today, I realised that I can tell my 6 cats apart by the sound of their paws on the carpet. I think I need friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 504
You deserved it 9 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dinosxxrawr 22

who needs friends when you have cats.

ClumsyKee 14

But...they're your friends, right? There is never a limit to kitties. Plus, they don't judge you...quite as harshly. ;)

Comments

I think when you got more then 2 cats that should have been a sign you need more friends.

Sadly at least you have the cats, I have my seven yr old... He ditched me daily for his friends

33 stop being so judgmental. You don't know OP's reasons for having those cats.

I have 4 animals in the house and plenty of friends. I can tell them apart by sounds. The fosters are the easiest because it is the new sound in the house. I can also tell them apart by smell and fur texture. Hyper sensitivity to senses rocks lol. It does come in handy. My current foster is mostly a good dog, but much like any husky she does like to try to find things to get into. It's nice being able to call them back without having to look to see who is trying to get into the trash.

Don't worry I can do the same thing except with my dogs. It's ok to be aware and observant.

Psychosys 16

I can tell which cat is which by their different howling, I have 4 cats. What's worse is I can mimic them all...

I don't find that to be a bad thing at all. I have similar happenings with my cats. Only cat people would understand really.

purple_pentapus 6