SAT down

By Anonymous - 28/05/2022 00:00

Today, my daughter was unable to take the SAT. They wouldn’t let her in, because, “no one told her she would need two forms of ID.” To be fair, she would have gotten a terrible score anyway, if she’s really that dumb. FML
I agree, your life sucks 333
You deserved it 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seriously sir, maybe educate your child and put her in a better state of mind and environment where she can pass the SAT. If you can't do that, then your holes in parenting are showing which already shows due to your last statement. **** her life most of all.

It's clearly written in the instructions that you need two forms of ID to take the test! It's a good thing you don't need to know how to read to do well on the SAT... No,...wait...

Comments

Seriously sir, maybe educate your child and put her in a better state of mind and environment where she can pass the SAT. If you can't do that, then your holes in parenting are showing which already shows due to your last statement. **** her life most of all.

You don't know how old she is. Might be 25 for all we know. And even if she's 16, that's an age where you need to start taking responsibility for some things yourself, such as reading the instructions. And you're totally allowed to call it dumb when someone is acting dumb. No need to sugarcoat every ****-up.

It's clearly written in the instructions that you need two forms of ID to take the test! It's a good thing you don't need to know how to read to do well on the SAT... No,...wait...

**** her life for having a toxic dad who doesn't respect her. I hope she goes no contact from you someday.

If you need 2 forms of ID then what about the students who don’t have a second form of ID such as a passport, a social security card, a CostCo card, a YMCA card, a school ID, because they’re not able to work due to parental restrictions, because a parent is being controlling and abusive and hid all of their ID’s, are just too poor to have that second form of ID, can’t afford to get any ID’s or because they’re in a domestic abuse, or a controlling parent situation?

if you know she's a bit lacking in the common sense department, you could have helped her a bit here and there. HELL.. Einstein couldn't balance his checkbook, maybe she would have passed.

I'm sure Einstein could balance his checkbook if he really wanted to, but he had other things to focus on. I would not be surprised if he got a mediocre or worse score on the verbal section.

As someone not from USA – why do you need two forms of ID?

Wow, way to be an optimist, supportive parent. Did YOU remind her that she'd need two forms of ID? No? Guess that makes you dumb, too, then. Seriously, if no one informed her, how is she supposed to know? Usually you only need one form of ID, especially for something like this. Why would you need two to take a freaking test?